Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Quick Announcement

I just felt it imperative to let you all know that between June 10-15 I will become the proud owner of a T-FAL Professional Total Nonstick Fry Pan, 12.5 inches, courtesy of my super-awesome boyfriend!!  Yay!  I'm imagining the wonderful possibilities now!  Stir-frys and omelettes here I come!



According to Cook's Illustrated in their October 2010 issue, this is the best inexpensive nonstick skillet known to man- in many ways it even beat out their high priced favorite- the All-Clad Stainless 12-inch Nonstick Frying Pan- which is over $100 more, so I expect great things from this pan.

2 comments:

  1. I always knew that boyfriend of yours was super-awesome!!!!!! Must have had a good upbringing:) Is the ice cream maker going to be the next new addition now that you will have the skillet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, he must've :)

    I'm about 99% sure that the ice cream machine will be my next purchase.... I've been dreaming about all of the interesting ice creams and sorbets I can make!

    ReplyDelete